AIMS and Objectives: Indian Assembly of Youth
- To promote the interests and all-round welfare of Indian youth.
- To study the problems of Indian as well as international youth and focus attention on them
- To enable Indian youth to realize and fulfill their responsibilities to themselves, to the country and to the world.
- To work in cooperation with the youth and youth organizations of India and other countries for the welfare of international youth in general.
- To work for the propagation and fulfillment of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations.
- For achieving all or any of aforesaid aims and objectives and.
- To bring together and co-ordinate activities of and to affiliate organizations working for the welfare of youth,
- To conduct periodic lectures, meetings, conferences, seminars, and surveys on matters of interest to national and international youth,
- To enable youth organizations to participate separately and collectively in National and International conferences and other programmes
- To provide a medium for the exchange of information about the activities,objectives, and experiences of youth organizations
- To initiate and conduct national and international youth travel and exchange programmes
- To establish branches, offices, regional committees, local committees, & the like
- To affiliate to any national and / or international organizations including the United Nations and its specialized agencies and / or to co-operate with them in all matters concerning the common interests and welfare of national youth
- To establish and maintain research and reference libraries, reading rooms,study classes, hostels, forums and centers for study, recreation and welfare, for the benefit of youth
- To further the cause of democracy
- To publish papers, journals, extracts, pamphlets, books, and the like for promoting the above aims and objects
- To work in co-operation with the Government of India in the implementation of Youth Programmes.
7. Advocacy and Sustainable Development programs, on addressing issues like:
- To work on awareness, prevention, training and treatment of AIDS,Cancer, Drug addiction and other killer diseases
- Providing education on health and education
- To ensure education for child and adult illiterate
- To promote alternative educational sources for dropouts andoutreached community
- Vocational and job-oriented skill building training for unemployed youth
- Cyber-security and defense capacity building through proper trainingprogram
C. Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Water Shed Management
- Rainwater Harvesting (RWH)
- Conservation and cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Waste Land Development
- Common Property Resource Management
- Promotion of Organic Farming
- Advance Irrigation Facility
- Preservation and Promotion of Traditional/Ethnic Culture
- Promotion of Traditional Healing System
E. Renewable Energy
- Promotion of all Renewable Energy Sources
- Sustainable development through Renewable Energy
- Capacity building in renewable energy sector
- Women Empowerment
- Protection of Child Rights
- Addressing all the issues related to Human Rights
- Effective Information & Communication for Good Governance
G. Livelihood Hood and Poverty Elevation
- Promotional of Alternate Livelihood through all possible sources
- Entrepreneurship Development through Cottage Industry
H. Provide on request of Co-NGO’s / institution / organization / communities /professional bodies, consultancy services and expertise for formulation of sustainable development strategies
I. All possible research work related to Social Development